Thursday, January 14, 2010

I am headed to Big Basin Redwoods State Park near Santa Cruz tomorrow, to camp with EJ and Emma. It has been years since I have camped, and I am excited! The next day we will be met by other people to hike the Berry Creek Falls trail. I have been on that trail in the summer and fall, and now I will be headed there during the winter... Still haven't made it there in spring, when it is the most beautiful. Someday!
I have had car issues with my new vehicle almost since I have bought it. I am supposed to pick it up tomorrow morning, and I am praying that it is fixed. I have been so absolutely stressed about it, and it has been depressing the heck out of me. Last night I was in an absolutely awful mood, and spent some time just playing music to try to snap out of it; it helped some.
I have been loving this song called "For Joy" by Aaron Strumpel. It is taken near-verbatim from Psalm 67, and it is a lot of fun to play. On January 24th I am going to make a guest appearance at cgcc, to jam with my boys again; I am stoked!

No comments: