Wednesday, January 7, 2009

swm iso nothing

Last night I hung out with the DeWitt's and J.Wiley. We had a blast at dinner, then us boys went out to a hick bar in Atwater. I had a couple weird moments, one when I realized I was sitting at a table with one friend who is divorced and has a kid, the other who is married and pulls in about twice as much income as I do... And I realized I am getting old. That and hanging out with a married couple can make a single person feel darn lonely!

Then I realized I love being single and not having to deal with the responsibilities of a relationship. I would have to give up stuff in order to spend time with a significant other, and that would most likely mean cutting back on the time I spend playing music... Screw that!

So basically being single is a stupid double-edged sword.

Go team!

No comments: